TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Protoneo Limited TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These terms and conditions are subject to the governing law of the United Kingdom.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH WEBSITE ACCESS AND USAGE
(2) ELIGIBILITY: You represent that you are an adult of the age of 18 years or older and are agreeing to and accepting these terms and conditions. Otherwise, you are prohibited from accessing and using this website and any of its functions, products or services.
(4) LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE: Unless it is otherwise noted or stated, we and/or our licensors own and operate the property rights of this website and all it's the material therein. All rights are reserved. Pages from this website can be viewed , shared and printed for personal use only. The following restrictions are set out within our Terms and Conditions:You must not:
1. Re-publish content material in any form from this website
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website
3. Copy, duplicate, reproduce or exploit material from our website for any commercial purposes
4. Edit or modify any material from this website
5. Re-distribute any material from this website, unless stated otherwise within the product.
(5) ACCEPTABLE USE: When using and accessing our website, any intentions to cause damage, deny or prohibit accessibility to the website in any way that is unlawful, illegal or any instance of fraudulent or harmful behaviour is prohibited. Using and accessing our website in order to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute material that could be considered damaging to computer software is prohibited in all forms. Without prior written consent, you may not conduct or perform any systematic or automated data collections in relation to our website. Unsolicited transmission of commercial communications is prohibited. Without prior written consent, any sharing of marketing of our website for any purpose is prohibited.
(6) YOUR Protoneo Limited ACCOUNT: It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your User Id and password for your Protoneo Limited account are kept confidential. You agree and are bound to all terms and conditions by any activity that is performed under your Protoneo Limited account. It is within Protoneo Limited's discretion to reserve the right to refuse service, terminate your account and cancel any orders at any time without notice or explanation.
(7) USER GENERATED CONTENT: The material, images, sounds, information and communications that you submit to our website for whatever purposes will grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive license to reproduce, translate, distribute and publish it for existing or future commercial purposes. The communications and material you submit to our website will be handled in a non- confidential and non-proprietary manner unless previously stated and you also grant us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring any actions for infringement on of these rights. You must not submit any illegal or unlawful content and must not infringe on any third party's legal rights.
(8) RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS: All items sold on the Protoneo Limited website are subject to a 30 day money back guarantee and as such customers are entitled to a full refund on items returned within this time period**. This 30 day period begins the day that the items are received*. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your items, to be eligible for a refund you MUST report your request to email@example.com within this 30 day period. Requests made after this time will be denied. For tracked items, this will be the day that the tracking states "delivered" on the relevant postal carrier's website
**The cost of shipping from the customer to Protoneo Limited in the event of a return is the full responsibility of the customer. This term is agreed to upon placing a Protoneo Limited order.
Returns: If you wish to return your product, simply contact us within 30 days of receiving your shipment at firstname.lastname@example.org for your Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) and write it on your return label. Shipments without an RMA will not be accepted for returns. Shipping charges are not refundable. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details.
It is strongly recommended that all returns are sent using a tracked service to us. We can issue a refund only when it is received by us. In the event you have sent it via an untracked service and it is not received by us, we will not be liable to issue a refund.
(10) LIMITED WARRANTIES: Protoneo Limited cannot warrant or guarantee the complete accuracy of all or any information published on this website, that the website will remain available at all times or that content is kept up to standards and date. To the absolute maximum under applicable law, Protoneo Limited excludes all representations, warranties and conditions that relate to this website and the use of our site. This includes, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality.
(11) INDEMNITY: You hereby indemnify our website and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
(12) BREACHES OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS: If you breach our terms and conditions in any way, we have the right to undergo or take action as deemed appropriate and at any time may deny you access to our website by necessary means and/or bring court proceedings and legal action against you. Our terms and conditions are for the benefit of both parties but are not intended to benefit third party associations or be enforceable by any third party. Our relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party. Protoneo Limited may suspend or terminate this agreement or a member's account at any time and immediately if we believe there has been fraudulent activity used on our website.
(13) T&C's, MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS: Protoneo Limited has the right to change, modify or revise our website at any time without prior notification. By using our site, you agree to be bound by any changes, modifications and revisions.
(14) RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN PRODUCT USE: You hereby take full responsibility for the use of your Protoneo Limited products. All Protoneo Limited products should be kept out with the reach of children. Protoneo Limited is not responsible for any harm, loss, or allergic reaction that maybe be caused by your use of the product.
(15) SHIPPING POLICY: Safe delivery of your package is your responsibility. We ship all orders through a reliable postal service. Once a package is shown in tracking as successfully delivered we cannot process or reship replacements unless non receipt of goods can be proven.
Cancellations and Address Changes: If you place an order on Protoneo.com and decide you want to cancel or change the address, you must notify us at email@example.com within 1 hour of placing the order where we will endeavour to resolve the issue. However, due to the nature of our shipping processes; cancellations and address changes cannot always be guaranteed. In the event that it is not possible to alter the order before it has been processed, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org, where arrangements can be made to recover the order and a suitable resolution found.
(16) PROMOTIONS, SPECIAL OFFERS & COUPON CODES: All promotions, special offers and coupon codes (hereafter referred to as offers) are subject to the above terms and conditions of the Protoneo Limited website. Unless specified otherwise, all offers are subject to the following terms and conditions:
Offers are valid for one use per customer and may not be used in conjunction with any other offers and promotions.
Where there are multiple customers/users within one household; offers may be redeemed a maximum of two times per household and must be ordered via the users individual account.
Offers are subject to availability.
Offers are valid for 28 days from the date of publishing.
Customers who become aware of an offer after having placed an order will not be able to redeem the offer retroactively.
Damage caused by misuse or abusive use, negligence, accidents, overheating, commercial use and/or changes to the product made by the end consumer is explicitly excluded.
OPENING TIMES AND INFORMATON
This store has no real opening times in the traditional sense. But you will usually get a prompt reply. For enquires direct them to;